Friday, May 18, 2012

Chocolate-Covered Pretzels

When hanging out with friends, I decided to make an additonal treat. Chocolate covered strawberries are perfect for Valentine's Day.  Since I wasn't spending the weekend with a date, I chose to do something similar, but not romantic!

These pretzels have rainbow sprinkles, pink decorating sugar, and coconut also added on top of the chocolate or white chocolate.  My color scheme sort of went a long with Valentine's Day but can really be used for any holiday.

When I was little, I loved helping my mom make this.  I loved dipping the pretzels in the chocolate...and dripping chocolate all over the house.  It does not alway s have to be messy and is truely an acitivity the entire family can take part in.
I followed the instructions from a wonderful blog, Love From the Oven.  If you are interested in seeing her step by step instructions, click here.

If you have any recipe requests or questions, please leave a comment below.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment